Events are a powerful fundraising tool for charities an nonprofits, but while you and your committee focus on the fundraising, Jennifer can focus on the logistics.
Jennifer has planned many charity functions, from public elementary school auctions, to large over the top public fundraisers. She can bring a unique perspective to the planning process, as she marries event planning with fundraising. She can provide expert consultation on the timing and flow of the event, space and electrical requirements, audio-visual presentations and more.
Her in-house video department can even create a “tug at the heartstrings” video to be played at your event!
- Why Hire a Planner
- The Process
- You need help with time management to relieve the stress of planning the event alone.
- You need help creating a budget and sticking to it.
- You want your event to be creative and clever.
- You need access to top-notch, exciting, and trusted vendors.
- You need someone with expertise to advise you on your decisions.
- You need someone to negotiate contracts and get you the best deals.
- You need help with troubleshooting when issues arise.
- You need another set of eyes on the planning to pay attention to detail.
- You need the timing of the event to flow seamlessly.
- You want to enjoy this big day that you have worked so hard on!
The best way to get the process started is with a one on one consultation. A face to face meeting with your event planner, where you can share initial ideas, ask questions and discuss concerns. Selecting a planner is a big decision and it is important for everyone to get to know one another.
Once hired, your planner will get started right away with the most important items first. Selecting a venue, entertainment and photography are usually the first items on the “to do” list.
There will be many phases to the process, some being more intensive, like the invitation selection, mailing and tracking responses. Other times will be loose and fun, like creating a logo and selecting signature colors.
Trust the process, and most importantly trust your planner for a successful event!
There are three packages offered so that you can select what fits best for you!
Full-Service Event Planning is typically started one to three years out. This package includes an extensive venue selection, budget creation and tracking, and a hand-holder for the tricky and tedious invitation process.
Mid-Level Planning is typically from the six-month mark. You select the venue, hire the vendors, and choose your own invitations. After that Jennifer jumps in and executes your theme, decor, audio-visual and lighting. This package also includes managing your vendors and contacts from this point on until the event.
Month Of Event Coordination is exactly what it sounds like. You plan the event and Jennifer hops in at one month from the event to “Tie A Bow” on it! Includes final vendor management, payment of invoices, guest seating consultation, floor plan consulting, and of course, working the event the day of. Jennifer will be there from start to finish to ensure your event goes smoothly!